This is old, but I didn't see it until today. Warning - bad sound ahead. Earphones help.Obligatory biting commentary: Why is she even on a stage talking? Has she done anything notable aside from tweeting pictures of herself wearing a tank top?
So, in the world according to the littlest youngest McCain, politicians shouldn't attend movie premieres. But, assuming that her father is setting the bar, it is apparently ok for them to:
- ask questions on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire,
- do uncredited guest shots on 24,
- pop into NFL Monday Night Football,
- do sketch comedy on Saturday Night Live,
- meet with the ladies of The View,
- nosh with Rachel Ray,
- have a few guffaws with the good people at WWF Raw,
- and pretty much sit on every couch that ever existed on the late-night talk show circuit.